Alhamdulillah, some more questions to check out your knowledge of the glorious Qur’an. Wanna try it?
July 21, 2014 Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an Quiz | Allah, Ishaq, Islam, islamic education, Islamic Studies, Know Your Quran, Learning Islam, Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet Lut, Quran, Quran blog, Quranic knowledge, Quraysh, Salih, Shajarah, Ta marbutah, tree, whale, Yaqoob, Yassarnalquran | Leave a comment
Here are another set of questions. Try to answer, Inshaa’Allah.
This Qur’an Quiz comes in the form of list. It may not be as easy as Quiz 1. Want to try, Inshaa’Allah?
Some random questions on the glorious Qur’an that came to my mind in the Month of Qur’an, alhamdulillah.
July 15, 2014 Posted by MuQeet | Qur'an Quiz | Allah, Islam, Islamic Quiz, Know your scripture, Madinah, Makkah, Month of Quran, Muslims, Quran, Quran Quiz, Quran understanding, Ramadan, Scripture, Yassarnalquran | 2 Comments
How well do you know the Qur’an?
This Quiz is done in an innovative way :) Are you ready for the challenge? Continue reading →
July 16, 2013 Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted), Qur'an Quiz | Allah, Hadith, Ilm, Islam, Islamic Knowledge, Islamic Quiz, Knowledge, Muslim scripture, Muslims, Quran, Quran blog, Quran Quiz, Yassarnalquran | 12 Comments
Question 1: There is one âyah (verse) in the Qur’ân in which Allâh says that He Himself does something and then He also orders the believers to do the same. What is that âyah?
Question 2: There is a sûrah in the Qur’ân in which the word “Allâh” is mentioned at least once in every single âyah (verse), and in oneâyah this word is found 5 times! Which sûrah is it?
Question 3: Where is the âyah (verse) in the Qur’ân that establishes the fard (compulsory) acts of wudû’?
Question 4: Which is that sûrah the like of which was never given to any prophet before Rasûlullâh and the like of which was never revealed in the Torah, Injîl, Zabûr, or Qur’ân? Continue reading →
Questions: (1) Which is “the greatest âyah of the Qur’ân”?
(2) Which sûrah will protect one from the Dajjâl?
(3) Which sûrah is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’ân?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
Postings….so far, alhamdulillah
- Aayatul Kursi (2)
- Abandoning the Qur'an (1)
- Al Qur'an – What it is? (25)
- Arabic and Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (3)
- Art of Communication (1)
- Attributive Names (4)
- “That is the Inheritance of Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلم” (1)
- Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin (5)
- Books on Hadeeth (2)
- Communalism (1)
- Compilation of the Qur'an (3)
- Du'aa – General (2)
- Du'aa of Umar ibn al Khattab (1)
- Du'aas – Prophetic (9)
- Du'aas – Qur'anic (10)
- E-books (33)
- Excellence of Friday Prayer (3)
- Friday Khutbah in UAE (32)
- Fruits in the Qu'ran (2)
- General (2)
- Guidance = The Quran (2)
- Hajj related (38)
- Heart and the Qur'an (5)
- Human Soul (1)
- Inspiration (2)
- Interview with Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (1)
- Islam: Greatest Liberating Force on earth! (1)
- Islamic Months (18)
- Islamic Months: RAMADHAN (70)
- Isra and Me'raj (3)
- Ka'bah (2)
- Kalimaat: Qur'anic Words (3)
- Learning the language of the Qur'an (7)
- Light verse of the Qur'an (1)
- Memorization (9)
- Money Matters (1)
- Muqeet's (assorted) (127)
- O You Who Believe! (20)
- Qur'an and Environment (1)
- Qur'an and Man's Relationship with his Lord (1)
- Qur'an and Muslims (7)
- Qur'an and Science (8)
- Qur'an Central (1)
- Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning (6)
- Qur'an People (4)
- Qur'an Quiz (7)
- Qur'an Software (1)
- Qur'an's Miracles (11)
- Qur'anic Phrases (10)
- Qur'anic Stories (6)
- Qur'anic Studies (11)
- Quran and Sunnah (1)
- Quran of Fajr (1)
- Real Life Experience (5)
- Reflections (128)
- Sajdah and productivity (1)
- Salah: MeaningFULL (4)
- Salatul Istikhaarah (1)
- Sayyidul Istighfar (2)
- Seeking Knowledge (1)
- Shukr Vs Kufr (2)
- Stages of Revelation (4)
- Subhanallahi Wa Bi Hamdihi (2)
- Surah al Baqarah (1)
- Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Naas (1)
- Surah al Fatihah (1)
- Surah al Jumu'ah (1)
- Surah al Kahf (9)
- Surah al Kawthar (2)
- Surah al Mulk (2)
- Surah at-Teen (1)
- Surah Luqman (1)
- Surah Yaseen (1)
- Tafaseer (Commentaries) (4)
- Tajweed (5)
- Takbeer (1)
- The Healing (5)
- The Science of Recitations (2)
- Uncategorized (30)
- Virtues of Qur'an Recitation (4)
- What the Prophet particularly read or emphasized? (2)
- Word to Word by Dr.Shehnaz and Kausar (1)
- World's madness! (2)
- Yajuuj and Majuuj – Gog and Magog (1)
- Zikr (3)
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Download Sahih Muslim FULL SET :)
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
- 6 Sets of Hadeeth Books in One Page :)
- Takbeer, Tahleel, Tahmeed and Tasbeeh
- Surah Yaseen: Word-to-word translation
Track of postings
Share this إن شآء الله
Comments are welcome!
They are generated! So…
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- “Please come back to Me, and give Me the same love….” August 12, 2014
- How Ramadhaan fasts + 6 Shawwal fasts make fasting every day? August 1, 2014
- The MOST Read Book, the LEAST understood Book! July 21, 2014
- Qur’an Quiz 4 with Answers to Quiz 3 July 21, 2014
- YasSarNal QuR’aN: We have made the Qur’an easy! July 20, 2014
- Qur’an Quiz 3 with Answers to Quiz 2 July 18, 2014
- As we enter the Blessed last Ten Days….. July 18, 2014
- Maximize the Last 10 Days of Ramadhaan July 18, 2014
- The Eternal Miracle: The Last Ten Days of Ramadhaan July 17, 2014
- Qur’an Quiz 2 with answers to Quiz 1 July 17, 2014
- Legacy of the Prophet July 17, 2014
- In times of difficulty …..Do not grieve, for Allah is with us! July 16, 2014
- Take this Qur’an Quiz. It’s simple! July 15, 2014
- Battle of Badr: Commemorating and Getting Inspired July 15, 2014
- Helping Oppressed Muslims July 14, 2014
Tags used in this blog.Abraham Allah Allah is our Protector Arabic language Arafah Dua Eid al Adha Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Forgiveness Friday Friday sermon Friday Speech Guidance hadeeth Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Holy Book Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jihad Jummah Jumuah Laylatul Qadr Makkah Masjid Muqith Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Pillars of Islam Prayer Prophet Prophet Ibrahim Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Quran site Rahmah Ramadan Ramadhan Recitation Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Shariah Siyam Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf Tafseer Taraweeh Tawbah UAE UAE Mosques UAE News Worship Worship in Islam Yassarnalquran Zikr