Dear sisters and brothers, Assalamu Alaikum.
This is the 5th part on the series ‘Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin’. Links to Part 1 to 4 can be found here
Bismillah……To those who spend their life in this world striving for excellence, Allah guarantees that He will reward them in the most befitting manner. Read more »
December 17, 2011 Posted by MuQeet | Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin | Allah, Ethics, Excellence, Hadith, Insan, Islam, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Quran blog, Sunnah, Yassarnalquran | Leave a Comment
Dear Brothers and Sisters, Assalamu Alaikum.
This is Part 4 on the series ‘Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin’.
Born to Excel:
Allah has created human beings to test as to who comes out with flying colours vis-a-vis deeds of excellence. This is very clearly stated in Surah Al Mulk:
الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا
“(It is He) Who has created death and life that He may test which of you is best in deeds…” (67:2) Read more »
October 8, 2011 Posted by MuQeet | Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin | Allah, Ethics, Excellence, Hadith, Ihsan, Islam, Muslims, Prophet Muhammad, Quran, Quran blog, Sunnah, Yassarnalquran | Leave a Comment
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Assalamu Alaikum. Alhamdulillah this is the third part on the series: Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin.
Do Your Best
When Allah is so good and gracious to us, should we not be good to Him, and consequently be good to ourselves and to others? If we are not good and true to Allah then we will be guilty of being ungrateful to Him. As Allah reveals in the Qur’an: Read more »
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Assalamu Alaikum. Jazakumullah Khayr for the encouraging response to my write-up ‘Ihsaan: Beyond Excellence’.
I intend to write a series of articles, Insha’Allah, entitled: Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin. This is the second part.
Excellence in everything is the Way of His Excellency!
Almighty Allah describes Himself in the Qur’an as ahsanul khaliqeen, the Best of creators. Read more »
Dear brothers and sisters in Islam, Assalamu Alaikum.
The word I am going to discuss today is ‘Ihsaan’ احسان Actually this is Part 1 of a series I intend to write, Inshaa’Allah.
The word “excellence” comes from “excel” which means “to be exceptionally good at something”. Excellence also means “the quality of being extremely good or outstanding”. It is “the state of excelling; surpassing merit or quality” and “the activity etc. in which a person excels” (Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary and the New Oxford Dictionary of Modern English). Read more »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Mercy-Giving
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
Treasure Hunt :)
Share this إن شآء الله
Comments are welcome!
Postings…so far, alhamdulillah
- Abandoning the Qur'an
- Al Qur'an – What it is?
- Attributive Names
- Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin
- Compilation of the Qur'an
- Excellence of Friday Prayer
- Friday Khutbah in UAE
- Fruits in the Qu'ran
- Guidance = The Quran
- Hajj related
- Heart and the Qur'an
- Human Soul
- Islamic Months
- Islamic Months: RAMADHAN
- Islamic Spirit
- Isra and Me'raj
- Kalimaat: Qur'anic Words
- Learning the language of the Qur'an
- Money Matters
- Muqeet's (assorted)
- O You Who Believe!
- Qur'an and Environment
- Qur'an and Man's Relationship with his Lord
- Qur'an and Muslims
- Qur'an and Science
- Qur'an Central
- Qur'an People
- Qur'an Quiz
- Qur'an Software
- Qur'an's Miracles
- Qur'anic Du'aa
- Qur'anic Du'aas
- Qur'anic Phrases
- Qur'anic Stories
- Qur'anic Studies
- Quran and Sunnah
- Ramadhan and the Qur'an
- Real Life Experience
- Sajdah and productivity
- Salah: MeaningFULL
- Salatul Istikhaarah
- Sayyidul Istighfar
- Stages of Revelation
- Subhanallahi Wa Bi Hamdihi
- Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Naas
- Surah al Fatihah
- Surah al Mulk
- Tafaseer (Commentaries)
- The Healing
- The Science of Recitations
- Virtues of Qur'an Recitation
- What the Prophet particularly read or emphasized?
- With Lexical and Grammatical Notes
- Word to Word by Dr.Shehnaz and Kausar
- World's madness!
They are generated! So…
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- Shun Ribaa, Fear Allah, Have success! June 18, 2013
- The question of intimacy! June 14, 2013
- Reaping the blessings of Sha’baan with the Qur’an June 11, 2013
- Welcoming Shabaan June 10, 2013
- Another good Android Qur’an Application :) June 10, 2013
- This obedience will strip you of your emaan! June 9, 2013
- Tafseer Ma’ariful Qur’an June 9, 2013
- Read here, or else Read there. But read, you must! June 8, 2013
- 3 years, and miles to go before I die! June 6, 2013
- Ribaa is evil and strictly prohibited in Islam! June 5, 2013
- Write down your loan and debt transactions! June 2, 2013
- E-book on Isra and Me’raaj June 2, 2013
- Ruling on celebrating the Night of Isra’ and Mi`raaj June 1, 2013
- Pomegranates in the Qur’an: Yummy Yummy :) May 29, 2013
- The hallmark of true Believers: Excellence in charity! May 28, 2013
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Shun Ribaa, Fear Allah, Have success!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
- The question of intimacy!
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Shukr: Being Thankful to Allah
- Word For Word Translation of the Qur'an
TagAbraham Allah Dua Eid al Adha Fasting Five Pillars Friday Friday sermon Friday Speech Guidance hadeeth Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Holy Book Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Makkah Masjid Muslim calendar Muslims Pillars of Islam Prayer Prophet Prophet Ibrahim Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Salah Sawm Seerah Siyam Sunnah Surah al Kahf UAE UAE Mosques UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran
Thank You Akismet :)