Be the Privileged Guest at this Banquet!
If someone very close and special to you invites you to a feast, you respond with eagerness.
You hardly miss a party hosted at star hotels wherein you are served with all mouth-watering dishes including kabab, briyani, haleem and all.
People in UAE grab the opportunity should they be invited by local Arabs because Arab dishes are amazing for any food connoisseur!
Do you know that on the Day of Arafah, Almighty Allah, the Lord of the worlds, hosts a Banquet you have never gone before!
A unique banquet wherein only unique and especially special dishes are served!
Mercy from the Creator of Mercy. Forgiveness from the Forgiver of sins.
And above all, those who attend this banquet earn freedom hell-fire. Subhanallaah!
Let’s have the taste of some of the dishes at this amazingly unique banquet:
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported Allah’s Messenger (sal-lal-laahu-alahihi-wa-sallam) as saying:
“There is no day when Allah sets free more servants from Hell than the Day of ‘Arafah. He draws near, then praises them to the angels, saying: What do these want?” (Read the Arabic Text here)
Those who are present at Mount Arafah on the Day of Arafah enjoy the above-mentioned feast.
And those who could not make it for hajj this year, Allah has prepared a sumptuous dish for them as well:
It was narrated from Abu Qatadah that the Messenger of Allah (sal-lal-laahu-alahihi-wa-sallam) said:
“Fasting on the Day of ‘Arafah, I hope from Allah, expiates for the sins of the year before and the year after.”
And, please be reminded that the One hosting This Party on This Special Day – the Day of Arafah – the Best Day of the Year – is Full of Mercy and Compassion to His believing slaves.
He is al-Ghafoor – The Forgiving
He is al-Ghaf’faar – The Perpetual Forgiver
He is Zuu Maghfirah – The Possessor of Forgiveness, One who is Full of Forgiveness
He is Ahlul Maghfirah – Worthy of granting Forgiveness
He encourages you to seek His forgiveness.
He motivates you to turn towards Him.
And what more, He inspires hope in you!
Dear brothers and sisters, Allah, the Almighty Lord, is inviting you to His Paradise and His forgiveness:
وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
“….Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.” (Surah al Baqarah 2: 221)
And by the way, please don’t forget to say Sayyidul Istighfaar on this Day of Unique Blessings.
To conclude, I think you all will agree that Only an idiot can refuse to attend this banquet!
May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, his family and companions.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
October 14, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Hajj related, Reflections | Al Ghafir, Al Ghafoor, Allah, Allah is Forgiving, Arafah, Dawah, Forgivenss, Invitation, Maghfirah, Mercy, Party, Quran, Quran blog, Repentance, Tawbah, Yassarnalquran
2 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
Postings….so far, alhamdulillah
- Aayatul Kursi (2)
- Abandoning the Qur'an (1)
- Al Qur'an – What it is? (25)
- Arabic and Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (3)
- Art of Communication (1)
- Attributive Names (4)
- “That is the Inheritance of Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلم” (1)
- Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin (5)
- Books on Hadeeth (2)
- Charter of Human Rights/Farewell Address of the Prophet (1)
- Communalism (1)
- Compilation of the Qur'an (3)
- Du'aa – General (2)
- Du'aa of Umar ibn al Khattab (1)
- Du'aas – Prophetic (10)
- Du'aas – Qur'anic (10)
- E-books (33)
- Excellence of Friday Prayer (3)
- Friday Khutbah in UAE (32)
- Fruits in the Qu'ran (2)
- General (2)
- Guidance = The Quran (2)
- Hajj related (45)
- Heart and the Qur'an (5)
- Human Soul (1)
- Inspiration (2)
- Interview with Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (1)
- Islam: Greatest Liberating Force on earth! (1)
- Islamic Months (21)
- Islamic Months: RAMADHAN (70)
- Isra and Me'raj (3)
- Ka'bah (2)
- Kalimaat: Qur'anic Words (3)
- Learning the language of the Qur'an (7)
- Light verse of the Qur'an (1)
- Lunar/Solar Eclipse (2)
- Memorization (9)
- Money Matters (1)
- Muqeet's (assorted) (134)
- O You Who Believe! (20)
- Qur'an and Environment (1)
- Qur'an and Man's Relationship with his Lord (1)
- Qur'an and Muslims (7)
- Qur'an and Science (8)
- Qur'an Central (1)
- Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning (6)
- Qur'an People (4)
- Qur'an Quiz (10)
- Qur'an Software (1)
- Qur'an's Miracles (11)
- Qur'anic Phrases (11)
- Qur'anic Stories (6)
- Qur'anic Studies (11)
- Quran and Sunnah (1)
- Quran of Fajr (1)
- Real Life Experience (5)
- Reflections (133)
- Sajdah and productivity (1)
- Salah: MeaningFULL (4)
- Salatul Istikhaarah (1)
- Sayyidul Istighfar (2)
- Seeking Knowledge (1)
- Shukr Vs Kufr (2)
- Stages of Revelation (4)
- Subhanallahi Wa Bi Hamdihi (2)
- Surah al Baqarah (1)
- Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Naas (1)
- Surah al Fatihah (1)
- Surah al Jumu'ah (1)
- Surah al Kahf (10)
- Surah al Kawthar (2)
- Surah al Mulk (2)
- Surah at-Teen (1)
- Surah Luqman (1)
- Surah Yaseen (1)
- Tafaseer (Commentaries) (4)
- Tajweed (5)
- Takbeer (1)
- The Healing (5)
- The Science of Recitations (2)
- Uncategorized (30)
- Understanding the Qur'an (1)
- Virtues of Qur'an Recitation (4)
- What the Prophet particularly read or emphasized? (2)
- Word to Word by Dr.Shehnaz and Kausar (1)
- World's madness! (2)
- Yajuuj and Majuuj – Gog and Magog (1)
- Zikr (3)
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- In view of Muharram and Islamic New Year.....
- Muharram: Do's and Don'ts
- Nasrum Minallaahi Wa Fathun Qareeb
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Answers to Hajj Quiz and Qur'an Quiz 5
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
- Muharram: Facts and Fiction
Track of postings
Share this إن شآء الله
Comments are welcome!
They are generated! So…
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- In view of Muharram and Islamic New Year….. October 21, 2014
- The caring Prophet, and a community so unmoved! October 17, 2014
- Amr bil Maroof wa Nahi ‘anil Munkar October 14, 2014
- Israeli intrusion into Al Aqsa mosque ‘barbaric’! October 10, 2014
- Islamic Perspective on Eclipse October 8, 2014
- Answers to Hajj Quiz and Qur’an Quiz 5 October 5, 2014
- Farewell Address October 4, 2014
Tags used in this blog.Abraham Allah Allah is our Protector Arabic language Arafah Dawah Dhul Hijjah Dua Eid al Adha Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Forgiveness Friday Friday sermon Friday Speech Guidance hadeeth Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Holy Book Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jihad Jummah Jumuah Laylatul Qadr Madinah Makkah Masjid Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Pilgrimage Pillars of Islam Prayer Prophet Prophet Ibrahim Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Quran site Ramadan Ramadhan Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Shariah Siyam Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf Taraweeh Tawbah UAE UAE Mosques UAE News Worship Worship in Islam Yassarnalquran Zikr