This privilege is only for Qur’an reading in Masjids!
This hadeeth is an inspiration for all Muslims, and on the other hand an eye-opener to the brothers of Tableegh Jamaat.
عَنْ أَبِى هُرَيْرَةَ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم
وَمَا اجْتَمَعَ قَوْمٌ فِى بَيْتٍ مِنْ بُيُوتِ اللَّهِ يَتْلُونَ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ وَيَتَدَارَسُونَهُ بَيْنَهُمْ إِلاَّ نَزَلَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّكِينَةُ وَغَشِيَتْهُمُ الرَّحْمَةُ وَحَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ وَذَكَرَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِيمَنْ عِنْدَهُ
Abu Hurayrah (radhiyallaahu anhu) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam) said:
“No people gather in a house among the houses of Allah (i.e. Masjids) reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, except that tranquility descends upon them, Mercy covers them, angels surround them, and Allah mentions them to those who are with Him (i.e. Allah mentions to the lofty gathering of Angels)”.
(Sahih Muslim, Hadeeth No. 2699)
If only our Tableegh Jamaat brothers understand this hadeeth!
They never read the glorious Qur’an in their study-circles in masjids.
They have been reading the Tableeghi Nisaab or Fadhaa-il-’Aamal in masjids ever since the creation of Tableegh Jamaat.
And they are responsible for keeping many Muslims away from the Qur’an!
I would dare say that it is a conspiracy of sorts to keep millions of people away from the Qur’an!!
It is high time they wake up, change their attitude by seeking forgiveness from Allah and by replacing books authored by human beings with the inimitable Kalaamullaah, the Speech of Allah, the glorious Qur’an.
The above mentioned hadeeth is crystal clear. It clearly mentions about the exclusive privilege showered upon those who recite al Qur’an al Kareem in masajids, the Houses of Allah.
And if anyone attributes this privilege to books authored by mortal beings, then either he is indulging in hero-worship of that author or that he did not understand Islam at all!
May Allah guide us unto the Straight Path. May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, his family and companions.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
NOTE: The purpose of this blog is to facilitate Qur’an learning and understanding. I do not indulge in criticizing any Muslim group. The point of Tableegh Jamaat is mentioned only in relation to their attitude with the Qur’an as I witness them daily in masjids sitting in group but not reading from the Qur’an. And if you ask them why do they give preference to this book instead of reading the Book of Allah, they give you reasons that are utterly stupid and idiotic! And by the way, ‘the book’ they read in masjids contains fairy tales and fancy ideas. It also contains elements of shirk, bi’dah and fabricated ‘hadeeths’. That such a book is allowed to be read in the masajids around the world is another topic, and another conspiracy!
P.S: Take time to go through the comment by Br. Ahmed Saalih and the fatwa cited in reply. Vassalam.
September 6, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, angels, Bidah, Congregation, Fadaail Amaal, Group study, hadeeth, Innovation, Jamaat, Malaaika, Mercy, Merits of Quran recitation, Quran blog, Rahmah, reading Quran in groups, Shirk, Tableegh Jamaat, Tableeghi Nisaab, Understanding Qur'an, Yassarnalquran
6 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
Treasure Hunt :)
Postings….so far, alhamdulillah
- Aayatul Kursi (1)
- Abandoning the Qur'an (1)
- Al Qur'an – What it is? (24)
- Arabic and Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (3)
- Art of Communication (1)
- Attributive Names (3)
- “That is the Inheritance of Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلم” (1)
- Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin (5)
- Books on Hadeeth (2)
- Communalism (1)
- Compilation of the Qur'an (3)
- Du'aa – General (1)
- Du'aa of Umar ibn al Khattab (1)
- Du'aas – Prophetic (8)
- Du'aas – Qur'anic (10)
- E-books (31)
- Excellence of Friday Prayer (3)
- Friday Khutbah in UAE (31)
- Fruits in the Qu'ran (2)
- General (2)
- Guidance = The Quran (2)
- Hajj related (38)
- Heart and the Qur'an (5)
- Human Soul (1)
- Inspiration (2)
- Interview with Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (1)
- Islam: Greatest Liberating Force on earth! (1)
- Islamic Months (14)
- Islamic Months: RAMADHAN (65)
- Isra and Me'raj (2)
- Ka'bah (2)
- Kalimaat: Qur'anic Words (3)
- Learning the language of the Qur'an (7)
- Light verse of the Qur'an (1)
- Memorization (9)
- Money Matters (1)
- Muqeet's (assorted) (120)
- O You Who Believe! (19)
- Qur'an and Environment (1)
- Qur'an and Man's Relationship with his Lord (1)
- Qur'an and Muslims (6)
- Qur'an and Science (8)
- Qur'an Central (1)
- Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning (6)
- Qur'an People (4)
- Qur'an Quiz (3)
- Qur'an Software (1)
- Qur'an's Miracles (11)
- Qur'anic Phrases (2)
- Qur'anic Stories (6)
- Qur'anic Studies (11)
- Quran and Sunnah (1)
- Quran of Fajr (1)
- Real Life Experience (5)
- Reflections (121)
- Sajdah and productivity (1)
- Salah: MeaningFULL (3)
- Salatul Istikhaarah (1)
- Sayyidul Istighfar (2)
- Seeking Knowledge (1)
- Shukr Vs Kufr (2)
- Stages of Revelation (4)
- Subhanallahi Wa Bi Hamdihi (2)
- Surah al Baqarah (1)
- Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Naas (1)
- Surah al Fatihah (1)
- Surah al Jumu'ah (1)
- Surah al Kahf (9)
- Surah al Kawthar (2)
- Surah al Mulk (2)
- Surah at-Teen (1)
- Surah Luqman (1)
- Surah Yaseen (1)
- Tafaseer (Commentaries) (4)
- Tajweed (5)
- Takbeer (1)
- The Healing (5)
- The Science of Recitations (2)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Virtues of Qur'an Recitation (4)
- What the Prophet particularly read or emphasized? (2)
- Word to Word by Dr.Shehnaz and Kausar (1)
- World's madness! (2)
- Yajuuj and Majuuj – Gog and Magog (1)
- Zikr (3)
Track of postings
Share this إن شآء الله
Comments are welcome!
They are generated! So…
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- Dubai International Peace Convention April 13, 2014
- UnderstandQuran.Com March 20, 2014
- The Qur’anic Art of Effective Communication March 18, 2014
- Qur’an Learning through Voice Guidance March 15, 2014
- Adhaan: The Call to Prayer, Part 2 March 14, 2014
- The Qur’an of Fajr: In the stillness and serenity before dawn March 11, 2014
- Madinah Arabic Notes March 7, 2014
- Robert Davila’s Inspirational Story March 2, 2014
- Of Varying Rivers and Unlimited Delight January 15, 2014
- Seeking Light, Spreading Luminosity January 12, 2014
- Hijrah: The least discussed topic in Rabi al Awwal! January 11, 2014
- Surahs beginning with Alhamdulillaah January 4, 2014
- What is Islamic and what is not Islamic? January 1, 2014
- Why We Must Not Celebrate New Year? December 31, 2013
- Islam and Christianity December 30, 2013
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Nouman Ali Khan's Tafseer Collection
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- An Insight into Surah al Falaq and Surah an Naas
- 6 Sets of Hadeeth Books in One Page :)
- Download Sahih Muslim FULL SET :)
- Madinah Arabic Notes
Tags used in this blog.Abraham Allah Allah is our Protector Arabic language Arafah Dawah Dua Eid al Adha Fast Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Forgiveness Friday Friday sermon Friday Speech Guidance hadeeth Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Holy Book Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Laylatul Qadr Makkah Masjid Muqith Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Pillars of Islam Prayer Prophet Prophet Ibrahim Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Rahmah Ramadan Ramadhan Recitation Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Shariah Siyam Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf Tafseer Taraweeh Tawbah UAE UAE Mosques UAE News Worship Worship in Islam Yassarnalquran Zikr