What Islam is Not!
This is one of my very old write-ups.
I was curious, so I did a google search, to find if this is listed.
To my sadness, I found lots of links that present Islam in an abusive language. Allah Kareem!
Today, amid a growingly aggressive and Islamophobic media, there is need to present Islam as it is.
Thought of re-posting this with some modifications for the benefit of my readers.
* Not an invention of Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم but the Glorious Revelation of Almighty Allah.
* Not a ‘religion’ among other religions but a Unique Way of Life, the Clear Code of Conduct from the Maker to the made.
* Not an emotional belief cut off from the realities of life but the Divine Guidance that is life in itself.
* Not a tradition of a bygone era to be labeled as out-dated but the Natural Way that continues to be post-modern in every age.
* Not a chilly creed to be locked in lifeless souls but a Revolutionary Creed that breathes life into souls making them brave & courageous, dignified & respectful.
* Not designed to make people extremists or terrorists but perfectly fine-tuned to establish peace, justice and brotherhood among mankind.
* Not a call to become ascetic, to shun the world but a call to use the world, to explore the universe, to live in the thunder and rhythm of life.
* Not a bunch of beliefs that deny women of their rights but the World’s Pioneer that honored women by liberating them and giving them their human rights.
* Not addressed to a sect, a nation or a race but addressed to all sects, all nations, to entire humanity.
* Not meant for giving temporary solutions but meant for providing lasting solutions.
* Not just designed to provide regional and national solutions but designed and destined to provide solutions at the global level as well.
* Not directed to solve only a part of the problem but directed to solve the totality of the problem.
* Not against any community or religion but Against All Kinds of Oppressors and violations.
* Not interested in changing man’s outer look but interested in transforming man’s inner self.
* Not a ‘private affair’ between God & man, nor an isolation from the society but a system that is powered to prevail in the society over all kinds of falsehood.
* Not leading its followers to the narrowness of mosques but an Inspiration to spread, far & wide, into the vastness of the globe extending the wings of its healing message to a spiritually-challenged humanity.
* Not in its nature to show mirages but the Divine Light that brings forth man from the depths of darkness to the glowing Light of Truth.
* Not just an alternative to ‘consider’ but the Only Way Out, the Only Hope of mankind.
Jazakallaahu Khayra for reading this post.
August 25, 2013 - Posted by MuQeet | Muqeet's (assorted) | Allah, Allah's religion, Deen, Islam, Islamophobia, Living Islam, Media, Muslims, Prophet, Quran, Quran blog, Way of Life, What is Islam, Yassanalquran
6 Comments »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
Thank You Akismet :)
Treasure Hunt :)
Postings….so far, alhamdulillah
- Aayatul Kursi (1)
- Abandoning the Qur'an (1)
- Al Qur'an – What it is? (24)
- Arabic and Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (2)
- Attributive Names (3)
- “That is the Inheritance of Muhammad صلّى الله عليه وسلم” (1)
- Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin (5)
- Books on Hadeeth (2)
- Compilation of the Qur'an (3)
- Du'aa – General (1)
- Du'aa of Umar ibn al Khattab (1)
- Du'aas – Prophetic (6)
- Du'aas – Qur'anic (10)
- E-books (32)
- Excellence of Friday Prayer (3)
- Friday Khutbah in UAE (31)
- Fruits in the Qu'ran (2)
- General (2)
- Guidance = The Quran (2)
- Hajj related (38)
- Heart and the Qur'an (5)
- Human Soul (1)
- Inspiration (2)
- Interview with Dr. V. Abdur Rahim (1)
- Islam: Greatest Liberating Force on earth! (1)
- Islamic Months (13)
- Islamic Months: RAMADHAN (65)
- Isra and Me'raj (2)
- Ka'bah (2)
- Kalimaat: Qur'anic Words (3)
- Learning the language of the Qur'an (5)
- Light verse of the Qur'an (1)
- Memorization (8)
- Money Matters (1)
- Muqeet's (assorted) (112)
- O You Who Believe! (19)
- Qur'an and Environment (1)
- Qur'an and Man's Relationship with his Lord (1)
- Qur'an and Muslims (6)
- Qur'an and Science (8)
- Qur'an Central (1)
- Qur'an Interface/Qur'an Learning (5)
- Qur'an People (4)
- Qur'an Quiz (3)
- Qur'an Software (1)
- Qur'an's Miracles (11)
- Qur'anic Phrases (2)
- Qur'anic Stories (6)
- Qur'anic Studies (11)
- Quran and Sunnah (1)
- Real Life Experience (5)
- Reflections (113)
- Sajdah and productivity (1)
- Salah: MeaningFULL (3)
- Salatul Istikhaarah (1)
- Sayyidul Istighfar (2)
- Seeking Knowledge (1)
- Shukr Vs Kufr (2)
- Stages of Revelation (4)
- Subhanallahi Wa Bi Hamdihi (2)
- Surah al Baqarah (1)
- Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Naas (1)
- Surah al Fatihah (1)
- Surah al Kahf (4)
- Surah al Kawthar (2)
- Surah al Mulk (2)
- Surah at-Teen (1)
- Surah Luqman (1)
- Surah Yaseen (1)
- Tafaseer (Commentaries) (4)
- Tajweed (5)
- Takbeer (1)
- The Healing (5)
- The Science of Recitations (2)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Virtues of Qur'an Recitation (4)
- What the Prophet particularly read or emphasized? (2)
- Word to Word by Dr.Shehnaz and Kausar (1)
- World's madness! (2)
- Yajuuj and Majuuj – Gog and Magog (1)
- Zikr (3)
Track of postings
Share this إن شآء الله
Comments are welcome!
They are generated! So…
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- Top Ten Facts About the Glorious Qur’an December 2, 2013
- Angola: The ‘news’, the denial, the confusion, and clarification November 26, 2013
- Angola Bans Islam November 25, 2013
- Rain, Rain, Come Again! November 22, 2013
- This Tajweed Course is Simply Superb! November 14, 2013
- Fast of Aashura, and when? November 12, 2013
- As the Islamic New Year Begins….. November 3, 2013
- Islamic Perspective on Eclipse November 2, 2013
- The miracle in Tawaf, the purpose of human existence! November 2, 2013
- Of Mu’aadh ibn Jabal and Knowledge October 25, 2013
- Nouman Ali Khan’s Tafseer Collection October 23, 2013
- Salman, the benchmark October 21, 2013
- These are the Days of Eating, Drinking and Remembering Allah October 16, 2013
- When Tears Speak Louder Than Words! October 15, 2013
- Eid Mubaarak :) October 14, 2013
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- Word For Word Translation of the Qur'an
- An Insight into Surah al Falaq and Surah an Naas
- Download Sahih Muslim FULL SET :)
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Sahih al Bukhari Full Set :)
- Fri Khutbahs
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
Tags used in this blog.Abraham Allah Allah is our Protector Arabic language Arafah Dua Eid al Adha Fast Fasting Five Pillars Five Pillars of Islam Forgiveness Friday Friday sermon Friday Speech Guidance hadeeth Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Holy Book Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Laylatul Qadr Living Islam Makkah Masjid Muqith Muslim calendar Muslims Muslim scripture Pillars of Islam Prayer Prophet Prophet Ibrahim Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Rahmah Ramadan Ramadhan Recitation Religion Salah Sawm Scripture Seerah Shariah Siyam Sunnah Supplication supplications Surah al Kahf Tafseer Taraweeh Tawbah UAE UAE Mosques UAE News Worship Worship in Islam Yassarnalquran Zikr
Site infoYasSarNal QuR'aN
The Andreas04 Theme.