Three Quick Lessons
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
I found this explanation on Ayah number 11 of Surah At-Taghaboon, short and meaningful.
“No disaster strikes except by permission of Allaah. And whoever believes in Allaah – He will guide his heart. And Allaah is Knowing of all things.” - [at-Taghabun; 11]
Three Quick Lessons learned from this profoundly rich ayah:
1. “No disaster strikes except by permission of Allaah..“ – Everything that happens to us – good or bad – is with the permission of Allaah. Once we know that, then one thing is for sure: Allaah does what He does for our sake. As in every challenge that we encounter, is a reality check from Him, a reminder, a wake-up call, and it is also a push for us in the right direction. It is thenupon us to grasp this realization and take benefit from it. He’s put you in the middle of a test, what have you learned from it? Where are you going with it?
2. “And whoever believes in Allaah – He will guide his heart..” – so beautiful subhan’Allaah. Believing in Allaah entails relying on Him, having faith in Him and trusting Him such that when you’re about to fall (into a test), you do so knowing that He will be there to catch you, and will guide you throughout. So when you’re tested, who do you run to? Who is it that you turn your heart to? Are you seeking guidance from the wrong sources?
3. “..And Allaah is Knowing of all things.” – The ayah ends with what it teaches us in the first part: Allaah is aware of everything that happens. Just as these trials take place with His Permission and His Wisdom, our reactions to it are also known to Him. If your sadness has brought you down to your knees to seek help from Allaah, then know that your tears are not hidden from Him. But if your pain has taken over you so much that you have resolved to sins, then that too – no matter what reason or logic you cloak it with – is not concealed from Allaah. Take a moment to reflect on your reactions to what you’re going through. Has your anguish blinded you from seeing through the wisdom in your test or is your heart rich and satisfied with contentment?
Reblogged from UmmKhawla
5 Comments »
Do you have something to say? Share your comments. Cancel reply
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Mercy-Giving
Knock, and it will Open!To know what this du'aa is about, keep the cursor on this image.
A word about “chm files”There are many links given here and there to download files. If it is a chm file, after download, please save, right click, go to Properties, and click Unblock. This has to be done only for the first use.
Treasure Hunt :)
Share this إن شآء الله
Comments are welcome!
Postings…so far, alhamdulillah
- Abandoning the Qur'an
- Al Qur'an – What it is?
- Attributive Names
- Beyond Excellence: The Making of a Muhsin
- Compilation of the Qur'an
- Excellence of Friday Prayer
- Friday Khutbah in UAE
- Fruits in the Qu'ran
- Guidance = The Quran
- Hajj related
- Heart and the Qur'an
- Human Soul
- Islamic Months
- Islamic Months: RAMADHAN
- Islamic Spirit
- Kalimaat: Qur'anic Words
- Learning the language of the Qur'an
- Money Matters
- Muqeet's (assorted)
- O You Who Believe!
- Qur'an and Environment
- Qur'an and Man's Relationship with his Lord
- Qur'an and Muslims
- Qur'an and Science
- Qur'an Central
- Qur'an People
- Qur'an Quiz
- Qur'an Software
- Qur'an's Miracles
- Qur'anic Du'aas
- Qur'anic Phrases
- Qur'anic Stories
- Qur'anic Studies
- Quran and Sunnah
- Ramadhan and the Qur'an
- Real Life Experience
- Sajdah and productivity
- Salah: MeaningFULL
- Salatul Istikhaarah
- Sayyidul Istighfar
- Stages of Revelation
- Subhanallahi Wa Bi Hamdihi
- Surah Al Falaq and Surah An Naas
- Surah al Fatihah
- Surah al Mulk
- Tafaseer (Commentaries)
- The Healing
- The Science of Recitations
- Virtues of Qur'an Recitation
- What the Prophet particularly read or emphasized?
- With Lexical and Grammatical Notes
- Word to Word by Dr.Shehnaz and Kausar
- World's madness!
They are generated! So…
Reminder b e n e f i t s :)
- For the end to be good, the means should also be good! May 25, 2013
- Seeking Allah in the Midlands May 24, 2013
- Matters concerning Rizq and spending in the way of Allah May 24, 2013
- Experience Grace. Or Face Humiliation! May 22, 2013
- Raising Righteous Generations….! May 20, 2013
- This is for the men of understanding! May 19, 2013
- If you worship Allah, do this! May 18, 2013
- An Insight into Surah al Falaq and Surah an Naas May 18, 2013
- Connect and stay connected! May 17, 2013
- Do not emulate the Jews!! May 16, 2013
- Tawbatun Nasuha: Sincere Repentance May 15, 2013
- Dear Believers…! May 13, 2013
- Some facts about the month of Rajab May 11, 2013
- The beauty in the longest verse of the Qur’an May 8, 2013
- The more you reflect, the closer you get! May 6, 2013
- "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"
- Seeking Allah in the Midlands
- Matters concerning Rizq and spending in the way of Allah
- For the end to be good, the means should also be good!
- Ni'mal Maula Wa Ni'man Naseer!
- 'Allahumma Maalikal Mulki Tu'til Mulka Man Tashaa'u....'
- Word by Word Qur'an Reciter and Memorization Tool
- The Significance of Last Two Verses of Surah Al Baqarah
- Surah Yaseen: Word-to-word translation
- Shukr: Being Thankful to Allah
- Memorizing the Qur'an and Virtues of Surahs Naba, Yaseen, Waqi'ah and Mulk
- Experience Grace. Or Face Humiliation!
- Sayyidul Istighfaar
- Haza Min Fadhli Rabbee
TagAbraham Allah Dua Eid al Adha Fasting Five Pillars Friday Friday sermon Friday Speech Guidance hadeeth Hadith Hajj Hijri calendar Holy Book Ibadah Islam Islamic Calendar Islamic Months Jummah Jumuah Makkah Masjid Muslim calendar Muslims Pillars of Islam Prayer Prophet Prophet Ibrahim Prophet Muhammad Quran Quran blog Ramadan Ramadhan Salah Sawm Seerah Siyam Sunnah Surah al Kahf UAE UAE Mosques UAE News Worship Yassarnalquran
Thank You Akismet :)